Letter to Future Constituents

Dear Neighbors,

My name is Gregory Dickenson and I am running for the open seat on the Milwaukee County Board of Supervisors, District 14.  Hopefully, I will soon meet you in person.  For the moment, I would like to share a few thoughts. 

I am a lifelong resident of the Humboldt Park area, and I believe Milwaukee is a great place to live, work, and play.  I also believe citizens are entitled to honest, effective, responsive representation at all levels of government, including at the County level.  That's why I am asking you to hire me as your representative on the County Board.

My goal is to represent my constituents to the best of my ability.  In other words, I will be working for you.  To that end, I pledge that if elected, I will hold regular listening sessions in the district.  The purpose of the sessions will be to let constituents know what's going on in county government, and to give residents the opportunity to provide feedback.  Further, I will actively seek suggestions and ideas from constituents in regard to the operation of County government.

I also pledge to fight to maintain the high quality County services taxpayers expect and deserve.  I am fully committed to preserving the Milwaukee County Parks, and I believe a strong public transit system benefits everyone in the Milwaukee area.  Moreover, I recognize the importance to senior citizens of County-owned Senior Centers, and I pledge to work with my future County Board colleagues to ensure the long-term stability of those programs.   

Please check back here often.  I am always interested in ideas and suggestions.  Feel free to email me at greg4countyboard@gmail.com or call 414-218-0387.  Thanks for reading! 

Best wishes,
Greg